Cook Off Rules:
Pre-registration required; 2:30pm
• Prepare the recipe at home or in the campground.
• Recipe must include an ingredient(s) grown in Ohio and include a Green or a Sweet or main ingredient of wild game
• All items must have been legally harvested, gathered, or purchased.
• Entry must include exhibitor’s name and recipe.
• The HFNRA reserves the right to use the recipes for publication and recognition.
• One recipe/person/category; all ages welcome
• HFNRA is not responsible for lost or broken cookware and recipes.
• Judging categories: Best Tasting and Best Use of Local Ingredients
• After judging, all entries must be made available for tasting by the audience.