- This event has passed.
August 6, 2017 @ 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join the Licking Park District and other Licking County organizations at the Hartford Fair’s Natural Resources Area. The fair will run from August 6th through the 12th. The Licking Park District will be at the Natural Resources Area on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday of the fair teaching paddlesports!
For those interested in the Cook-offs: • Pre-registration required starts at 3:30pm.
• Prepare the recipe at home or in the campground.
• Main ingredient must be grown in Ohio and include a Green (ex. lettuces, collards) or a Sweet (ex. fruit, honey) .
• All items must have been legally harvested, gathered, or purchased.
• Entry must include exhibitor’s name and recipe.
• The HFNRA reserves the right to use the recipes for publication and recognition.
• One recipe/person; all ages welcome
• HFNRA is not responsible for lost or broken cookware and recipes.
• Judging categories: Greens Best Tasting and Best Use of Local Ingredients; Sweets Best Tasting and Best Use of Local Ingredients
• After judging, all entries must be made available for tasting by the audience.